- High-quality spare part with optimum price-performance ratio
- Reliable functionality & full compatibility with your motorised wheelchair
- The corresponding charger is included in the delivery
- Manufactured with precision for the perfect fit in your device
- CE & RoHs certification - fulfils all guidelines of operational safety
- No memory effect
Lithium-ion batteries have a high energy density and are among the most powerful batteries. Compared to NiMH batteries, they have a low self-discharge rate and are not subject to memory effect. They do not require regular discharging so are low-maintenance. When correctly stored, these rechargeable batteries have a long service life, are durable and have a high number of possible charging cycles. Li-ion batteries are used in various portable devices with high energy requirements e.g. smartphones, notebook computers, cameras and power tools. These batteries can also be used in radio-controlled models and telecommunication applications.
Please note: With lithium-ion replacement batteries of a significantly higher capacity than the original battery (1000mAh and higher), the replacement may differ slightly in size and thus be marginally heavier or thicker. The replacement battery may therefore stick out slightly.
|Amount||1x battery, 1x charger|
|Energy in Wh||1440 Wh|
Be the first to review this product!
Please contact our support team if you have questions.
Either send us an email to email@example.com or use the contact form below. Thank you!
* All Prices incl. Tax. Free Shipping within Germany.